I Love Library Databases

This space is for me to participate in PLCMC's Learning 2.0 program.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

netLibrary

netLibrary is not a new resourse to me. The Bizlink team has incorporated netLibrary Business titles into that website for several years now. Incorporating links into audio business content was a natural thing to do as soon as that collection became available.

I have always believed that netLibrary did a wonderful job at supplementing PLCMC's collection, and I hope we continue to add content, not only relying on NCLive, but with our own resources as well.

While you know I claim to be a visual learner, learning from audio content is completely valid. I have been trying to learn my patriarchial line's mother tongue, Croatian, all my life. I have tapes at home, but all I picked up over the years was a few phrases. The netLibrary collection includes a Pimsleur Language Program on Croatian that I would like to try.

I am still not completely clear on how to acquire a license so that I can put this content on my MP3 player, once I get it, but I will just ask the experts here at PLCMC at that time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home