I Love Library Databases

This space is for me to participate in PLCMC's Learning 2.0 program.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

YouTube: An Addiction Just Waiting to Happen

Everyone wants to be entertained. I spent an hour and a half at home this morning mindlessly cruising YouTube.

I really like YouTube. I feel about it now like I felt about surfing websites about 7-8 years ago. For instance, I can entertain myself for hours watching videos of other people's corgis. I have 3.



Can I imagine a practice library use? Sure. I think short instructional videos of homegrown content would be easy to incorporate on PLCMC's website.

For instance, I co-host a bi-monthly Stitch-In at Main Library. Here's a simple demostration of knitting.




I tried to blog straight from YouTube, and for some technical reason that did not really work out for me. It would probably work better for me at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home