I Love Library Databases

This space is for me to participate in PLCMC's Learning 2.0 program.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Writely for blogging.

I was a little more comfortable exploring Google's Writely, since I already teach a class on "Getting More Out of Google" AKA "Google Yourself Silly." I thought that learning Writely might be more relevant for me. (Also, I am feeling overloaded and overwhelmed with having to create so many new accounts online lately.)

So I just "blogged" my Writely document. I am going to finish this post and see how that blogged entry turned out. If it's nice, I think using Writely to blog may be a better alternative that this Blogger interface. It always seems like I am on the verge of loosing my work typing in Blogger!

...OK, the main problem with using Writely for blogging, at least at first blush, is that it messes up my Blogger Template. I may try to figure this out, or I just may leave the Writely post up temporarily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home