I Love Library Databases

This space is for me to participate in PLCMC's Learning 2.0 program.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Adding Bloglines Script to Blogger Template

I had some trouble messing with the Blogger Template and incorporating the script from Bloglines here, but these are some of the things I think I learned:

  • The script generator for Bloglines creates a usable script only if you name your Bloglines account. It didn't seem to work when I typed in my entire email address, as I had not already named my Bloglines account.
  • Templates using CSS are finicky. I could not insert the Bloglines script just anywhere.
  • The long list of PLCMC Learning 2.0 blogs caused my left sidebar to drop to the middle of all the entries, so I used a script for a short list of PLCMC Blogs.

On to Learning 2.0 Week 5 activities. With the holiday, it's been a short workweek, but that does not mean there is a shortened amount to do at the library!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home