I Love Library Databases

This space is for me to participate in PLCMC's Learning 2.0 program.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Technical Difficulties 1.0 in Learning 2.0 land

I had a good long weekend, but I feel a little frustrated and behind the Learning 2.0 curve because Blogger was down last Wednesday and Thursday, at least as far as our access in the library was concerned. Heck, Main Library was completely without Internet Wednesday from about 2 until we closed at 9 pm. Some problem with a Bellsouth router...let me assure you how much fun it is...NOT...to explain that to patrons. They believe the rain takes down the Internet.

Hopefully I will get some help with incorporating my Bloglines feed into my Blogger template for my Learning 2.0 assignment from last week soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home