I Love Library Databases

This space is for me to participate in PLCMC's Learning 2.0 program.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Online Databases

In Library-land, I believe that our online databases are a key tool in our Learning 2.0 toolbox. So, I am going to use this blog not only to record my Learning 2.0 activities, but to talk about the golden nuggets and shiny gems I find this way in my day-to-day stumbling around.

For instance, I have always liked Electric Library for obscure academic information. I will post the next interesting thing I find there. This is just my maiden post to get my library blogging journey underway.

In the meantime, here is one of my older blogs from my last trip to India.

4 Comments:

Blogger HeleneB said...

L- Love the photo journal. What aneat way to record the trip. Great photos too!

7:20 PM  
Blogger Lydia said...

Thanks Helene! I would have posted more photos, but I ran out of space. Maybe I will get more with Flickr!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Lesley said...

Oh, I would love to go to India someday.

Have you read Holy Cow by Sarah MacDonald? Unfortunately, it's not in the PLCMC catalog, but a great book nonetheless!

5:40 PM  
Blogger Lydia said...

Hey lesley,

Thanks for the suggestion about "Holy Cow". PLCMC does own "Eat, Pray, Love" which has a great section in it about India. Check it out!

Lydia

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home